June 19 - 24 / June 26 - July 1
During this one-week exploratory program, emerging actors journey from performers to artists through:
- Specialized ensemble, partner, and individual exercises focused on the acting process
- Discovering and implementing new acting methods and tools
- Experiencing the power of collaboration
- Gaining increased artistry and confidence
- Participating in a showcase of student work for parents and family at the end of the experience
How to Apply
Students apply in 7th & 8th grade to attend in the summers following 7th & 8th grade. An online application process, which includes demographic and arts information, must be completed to be considered for admission. The online application portal will be used to request recommendations and upload other required materials.
Drama applicants are required to submit a video with the application.
- View the Video Guidelines
- Check out our Suggested Monologues
- Learn about our deadlines and financial assistance and program fees!