Create a lasting memory at the Governor's School
- Replica coaster/tile will be sent to the address you entered at checkout.
- Replica coaster/tile measures 4x4".
- Customizable clip art is also available. Please contact Katie Mallak, email@example.com, if interested.
- The deadline to place your order is August 19 for September installation. All bricks ordered after this time will be installed at a later date.
- All brick wording is subject to the discretion of the Foundation.
- If purchasing more than one brick, please complete a separate form for each brick.
- Order Your Brick Here
The Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities Foundation is happy to offer the opportunity to become part of the Governor's School forever with a personalized engraved brick paver. Honor a current or past student, a beloved teacher, recognize milestones and special events, share a meaningful message, or show your support for the arts.
Your personalized brick paver will be placed permanently on the walkway next to the Governor's School Visitors Center.
Your brick purchase leaves a lasting remembrance and helps provide financial assistance to students and bridges the gap between state funding and the true cost of running a world-class institution.