South Carolina Governor’s Schools to Host Joint Information Sessions December 5-7
The SC Governor’s School for the Arts and Humanities (SCGSAH), SC Governor’s School for Science & Mathematics (GSSM), and SC Governor’s School for Agriculture at John de la Howe (JDLH) are hosting Endless Opportunities, a joint virtual information session for prospective students and their families.
As public, residential high schools, South Carolina’s Governor’s Schools serve students
interested in pursuing advanced studies in agriculture, the arts, or STEM disciplines. Tuition is free (although fees for meals and boarding may apply), and any student in the state can apply to attend based on grade level.
Endless Opportunities is designed for students and parents who are interested in learning more about the schools’ residential high school programs. These informative, one-hour sessions will feature presentations by each school and a Q&A with school representatives. A virtual session is available in addition to in-person sessions offered in various locations across the state.
Sessions are offered at the following dates and locations:
- Sunday, December 5 at 3:00 p.m. - Virtual Session via Zoom
- Monday, December 6 at 7:00 p.m.
- Colleton County Memorial Library in Walterboro, SC
- SC Governor's School for Science and Mathematics in Hartsville, SC
- SC Governor's School for Agriculture at John de la Howe in McCormick, SC
- Tuesday, December 7 at 7:00 p.m.
- Lexington Municipal Conference Center in Lexington, SC
- SC Governor's School for the Arts and Humanities in Greenville, SC
Interested individuals can register to attend at https://bit.ly/EndlessOpp-2021.