July 10 - 23
During this two-week intensive program, Drama students develop their skills as actors through:
- Specialized ensemble, partner, and individual exercises focused on comprehensive actor training
- Discovering and implementing new acting methods and tools
- Experiencing the personal and artistic rewards of disciplined and nuanced training
- Gaining increased artistry and confidence
- Participating in a performance at the end of the experience
How to Apply & Audition
Students apply in 9th grade to attend in the summer following 9th grade. An online application process, which includes demographic and arts information, must be completed to be considered for admission. The online application portal will be used to request recommendations and upload other required materials.
Drama applicants are required to submit a video audition with the application. Select applicants are invited to an audition based on their video and application materials.
- View the Video Guidelines
- Check out our Suggested Monologues
- Learn about our deadlines and financial assistance and program fees!