July 10 - 23
During this two-week program, visual arts students develop their talents and expand their skills through:
- Studio experience and hands-on courses in 2-D and 3-D mediums
- Building individual confidence in developing, analyzing, and communicating visual ideas
- Submitting original work for critique by teachers and peers
- Deepening their sketchbook practice
- Working with experienced, practicing artists
- Displaying their work at an end of program exhibition
How to Apply & Audition
Students apply in 9th grade to attend in the summer following 9th grade. An online application process, which includes demographic and arts information, must be completed to be considered for admission. The online application portal will be used to request recommendations and upload other required materials.
Visual arts applicants are required to submit a digital portfolio. Select applicants will be invited to an audition based on their portfolio and application materials.
- View the Digital Portfolio Guidelines
- View the Template for Portfolio Submission
- Learn about our deadlines and financial assistance and program fees!