June 19 - 24 / June 26 - July 1
During this one-week program, visual arts students develop their talents and expand their skills through:
- Hands-on courses in 2-D and 3-D mediums
- Visual language classes that help students develop their artistic voice
- Developing a sketchbook practice that relates to their work in the classroom
- Working with experienced, practicing artists
How to Apply
Students apply in 7th & 8th grade to attend in the summers following 7th & 8th grade. An online application process, which includes demographic and arts information, must be completed to be considered for admission. The online application portal will be used to request recommendations and upload other required materials.
Visual Arts applicants are required to submit a digital portfolio with the application form and other materials.
- Learn about our deadlines and financial assistance and program fees!